Thursday, January 13, 2011

Passing the creativity on...

Despite the fact that I love to do creative things myself, I have to admit I am often bad about encouraging my kids to do the same. Why??? The answer is simple but sad. Being creative is often messy and those messes can stress me out. I am not a neat freak, but I do have some "OCD" tendencies that make letting my kids have at it and unleash their creative talents difficult for me. I don't like admitting this, but it is true. I am horrible about using the phrase "Maybe later". One of my resolutions is to relax about things like that. The mess is temporary, but their memory of the time they spend with me is permanent. Anyway, I did a little better with it this week and here are a few fun shots of my little artists!! :)










No comments:

Post a Comment