Thursday, February 3, 2011

Three little words that make my day!

I am sure that with Valentine's day coming up you thought I was going to say "I love you". But...... No. I am actually thinking about three words that if spoken to me in person would creep my out to an extreme, but in the blog world leave me giggling like a little girl! It is amazing how the phrase "I'm following you" could leave me happy, rather than sleeping with a large knife under my pillow. Just want to say Thank you to all of those who have deemed my blog-stalk worthy! I love you!! (There are those other three words)

2 comments:

  1. Very exciting indeed! I know I'm hooked and definitely following you :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You know what else is weird... all of the stalking going on around bloggy land :)

    ReplyDelete