Wednesday, June 1, 2011

I spent Memorial day weekend celebrating my lil sis getting married. She had a beautiful backyard spring wedding. I have hardly any pictures to share as I was busy with bridesmaid duties instead of behind the lens. She had a photo booth though so you can see a smidgen of our family's craziness! And my husband at least got a couple of shots of our boys ruining their sweet wedding outfits with giant lollipops! :)

Here is a shot of the three sisters and one of our cousins. We were trying to be "sexy" (I'm on the left... isn't my husband a
lucky fellow??;))

While the wedding was beautiful, it was an unseasonably cold day so I spend the majority of the reception in my husbands suit jacket.

 
Here is the whole combined crazy family!
 
LOVE that face!!


And here is my little sweetie!!!

 I have a couple of projects to finish up and share but this is what I have been up to all this last week! Congratulations Sis and new Bro in law!! I wish you both a  life full of love and blessings!


No comments:

Post a Comment