Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Angry Bird obsession continued!!

As mentioned in this post my boys are currently obsessed with all things Angry Birds. After having bought a couple of costumes at the store for Halloween, they changed their minds and wanted to be Angry Birds instead! Of course they do! Since I am a sucker for home made costumes instead of the off the rack ones, I gladly obliged. I don't feel like I wasted money either. Seriously, boys wear costumes ALL the time, so the store bought ones will get plenty of use!

Fortunately, I am so very blessed with creative family members who are almost always willing to help when they are around. My younger sis came into town this last weekend and was wonderful to lend a hand in creating these "masterpieces". :) There is not a tutorial for this since, like most of my projects, it was a make it up as we go kind of thing. We went to JoAnn's and bought a couple of yards of black and blue felt off the bolt and then a few pieces of different color felt from the craft section of the store.

These are what we came up with!




Because on the game the blue bird becomes three I made a little stuffed one and his treat bag is also a blue angry bird!


couldn't get my little black bird to put his marshmallow down long enough for the picture!

Thanks again little sis!!! Couldn't have done it without you!

1 comment:

  1. Very very cute! Love the idea of the 3 birds including the treat sack.

    ReplyDelete